The Rules that keep you safe
At TransplantLA we advocate connecting and building long lasting relationships through one’s authentic self. Our goal is to create an open environment where our members can be their honest, fun selves through group activities, collaboration, and various forms of social engagement. For these reasons we maintain a clean atmosphere so that our members can feel safe in knowing that our experiences are well-guarded and protected by a community of like-minded, hard-working individuals.
Here’s a list of things that will not be tolerated as a member of our community:
Invasions of privacy
- Do not take and post content of people without their expressed consent.
- Take extra care not to violate people’s privacy in private spaces, our activities, or events.
- Never threaten to harm a person, group of people, or their property.
- Intimidating people is not okay.
- Excessive profanity is not okay.
- Harassment, bullying, or spamming
- This one should be simple: Do not bother or make other people feel bad on purpose.
- If someone blocks you, it’s not okay to contact them from another account.
- Don’t pretend to be someone you’re not—including celebrities, brands, or other organizations. Hence the verification process
Members and guests should behave in a manner that creates a respectful, safe environment for all. Unacceptable behaviors include, but are not limited to: illicit drug use; excessive inebriation; harassment; threatening behavior or physical/verbal abuse; indecency; stealing; damaging property. Members who fail to conduct themselves appropriately may face disciplinary action, including membership termination.
Members and their guests are expected to present themselves in a manner befitting to our community. Please refrain from wearing attire which might be offensive to other members or guests. Each event will have it’s own set of “dress code recommendations”, which all members will have an opportunity to digest prior to the commencement of an event.
A member found to be in violation of the aforementioned terms, or our community guidelines may have his or her membership terminated at the discretion of the our team. We will first contact a member directly notifying them of their current membership status, and swiftly block their account from future activity or engagement in our network.