WHat makes our community great?
At TransplantLA we advocate connecting and building long lasting relationships through one’s authentic self. Our goal is to create an open environment where our members can be their honest selves through story-telling, collaboration, and engagement. For these reasons we maintain a clean atmosphere so that our members can feel safe in knowing that what they share and do is well-guarded and protected by a community of like-minded, hard-working people.
Our Social Network:
Here’s what you cannot upload into our app:
- TransplantLA prohibits accounts that use the BondFire Feed to distribute sexually explicit content or promote sexually explicit content found outside of our network.
- Sexually explicit content includes posts that depict real or implied sexual acts or nudity in a sexual context.
- Not all nudity is taboo. Breast feeding and other images in a wholly non-sexual context are permissible.
- Nudity or sexually suggestive content involving minors (people under the age of 18)
- Never post or send any nude or sexual content involving people under the age of 18 — even yourself.
- This includes captions or messages on images that make it sexual — even as a joke.
- Note: You cannot even use TransplantLA if you are under 21 years of age.
- Invasions of privacy
- Do not take and post content of people without their expressed consent.
- Take extra care not to violate people’s privacy in private spaces, our activities, or events.
- Never threaten to harm a person, group of people, or their property.
- Intimidating people is not okay.
- Excessive profanity is not okay.
- Harassment, bullying, or spamming
- This one should be simple: Do not bother or make other people feel bad on purpose.
- If someone blocks you, it’s not okay to contact them from another account.
- Don’t pretend to be someone you’re not—including celebrities, brands, or other organizations. Hence the verification process
Members and guests should behave in a manner that creates a respectful, safe environment for all. Unacceptable behaviors include, but are not limited to: illicit drug use; excessive inebriation; harassment; threatening behavior or physical/verbal abuse; indecency; stealing; damaging property. Members who fail to conduct themselves appropriately may face disciplinary action, including membership termination.
Members and their guests are expected to present themselves in a manner befitting to our community. Please refrain from wearing attire which might be offensive to other members or guests. Each event will have it’s own set of “dress code recommendations”, which all members will have an opportunity to digest prior to the commencement of an event.
Generating Access Codes
If a member found to be in violation of the aforementioned terms, or our community guidelines then they may have his or her membership terminated at the discretion of the our team. Additionally if this member was invited into our community through an access code generated from an account that belongs to a current member then “access code generator” may be be subject to discipline upon review from the TransplantLA Team. We will first contact “the member” directly notifying them of the current membership status, and swiftly block their account from future activity or engagement in our network.
A member found to be in violation of the aforementioned terms, or our community guidelines may have his or her membership terminated at the discretion of the our team. We will first contact a member directly notifying them of their current membership status, and swiftly block their account from future activity or engagement in our network.